Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OK It's Official!!!!

Face The Music Studio is officially official. Now offering image consulting and styling to the masses. I am also pleased to announce FTM's collaboration with Kaiser Fine Photography studio. They do amazing work and its going to be a blast providing my exclusive services to Kaiser's clientele. They take amazing pics, check their website here: http://kaiserphotography.com/
Take a look at 1 of our collaborations thus far. My girl Lindsay looked fabulous in her senior pics. I knew she had a few outfit changes and she wanted a smokey eye. I did it for her in purple with several coats of a lengthining and volumizing mascara over primer, a natural blush and gloss. I polished the look off with mineral powder>>>no foundation and she looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment